Teaset text / Job description for Electrical Engineer is missing.
- Develop control system architecture for food & beverage processing & blending equipment.
- Develop automation systems including hardware and software for processing systems.
- Design, implement, and support PLC and operator interface systems.
- Perform modifications to existing equipment to meet customer needs.
- Creation of electrical schematics, panel layouts, and supporting system documentation.
- Develop systems that incorporate PLC control systems, temperature control, flow control, process instrumentation and CIP control technology.
- Work well with fellow engineering and assembly personnel.
- Install and debug equipment in a testing environment.
- Perform revisions to electrical schematics, panel layouts, and supporting documentation throughout the life of a project.
- Develop process understanding of products and systems.
- Ability to manage projects required – coordinating with various departments within the company and customers.
- The ability to work with people in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Attention to detail is a must to thoroughly document all designs.
- Well-developed skills in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Processing equipment experience a plus.
- Ambitious, fun & flexible.
- Technical curiosity is critical.
Derek Deubel, President
Tel: +1 (262) 484-4090